Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So far so good...

This week, I spent $1.08 after tax on a 20 ounce throwback of Mountain Dew.

Wewt~

That's it, at least so far!

Oh, and today, for some weird reason I decided to come home and COOK because I was hungry after my lecture finished.

Uhhh... I didn't have any knee-jerk reaction about fast food. I just decided coming home and cooking would be the logical thing to do.

Weird....

And on top of that, I made carrots from scratch. Yes, that's right. I had four carrots that weren't quite at that rubber stage, so I washed and peeled them, sliced them, and cooked them on the stove. Oh, and I made rice. I mean real rice, not instant rice.

It's not that I don't know how to cook, or that I dislike cooking. I just never did it before unless I felt like cooking. And it wasn't that I felt like cooking today, I was hungry and didn't want to tap into my free money.

No comments:

Post a Comment