Thursday, October 7, 2010

I want a bento box!!!!

I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one...

Hey, calm down. You don't need one. Remem-

I WANT A BENTO BOX!!!

The bento box you want is $28 before shipping!  Where are you going to get that kind of money? You've made $43 and some change so far this week, and you've already spent $19 of it. That leaves $24, and I doubt that's the only thing you'll want this month.


But if I have one my lunch will be perfect and I'll have everything in the same container and I'll be so cool and people will be envious of my lunch and...


And you'll pay for it, how?


...can't we just not tell anyone about this?


Uh huh. And then what? You'll have absolutely no incentive to be honest after this. After all, you done fooled everyone once.




I'll be honest.


Liar.


...


Do the right thing.



Man, this sucks.



You are spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment