Monday, October 11, 2010

My Zevia Addiction is Costly...

Well, here we go. First official crisis of my project.

No, it's not a real crisis. It's a crisis only an American would have.

I'm out of Zevia.

Nooooo!!!!

That's right, I'm out of my $1 a serving diet soda made from Stevia, an all natural, calorie free sugar substitute. (Gee, I haven't bought into the entire concept of this soda. Not at all. /rollseyes)

I love Zevia. I love its taste, its lack of aftertaste, and the fact that the caffeine in it is derived from coffee. How cool is that?

Yeah, it's official. I'm spoiled.

So far this week I've earned a little over $16. Do I go buy Zevia and essentially wipe out all my earnings for this week? Do I find an alternative? Or do I just throw a virtual temper tantrum...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment